Ontario Dehy Inc. based in Hwy 15, Broderick, SK S0H 0L0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – packaging who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Ontario Dehy Inc.
Position: Labourer – packaging
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Hwy 15, Broderick, SK S0H 0L0
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in a packaging company and a warehouse.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-524-1063 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM