Candidates who are looking for a job get a chance to work as a Labourer or Trick Driver in the City of Edmonton. Candidates who are interested in this post can submit their application at the official portal of the City of Edmonton. The official announcement for the requirement of candidates is already done and the registration will close soon. Candidates get shortlisted from the 1st process and get called by the associate for further process.
Employer Name: City of Edmonton
Position: Laborer II/Truck Driver III
No. Of Vacancies: 2
Salary: Labourer II: $31.303 per hour and Truck Driver III: $32.036 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: Various districts in Canada
- Candidates will have to operate a tandem or single-axle plow.
- Candidates must have to work with a load and unload the vehicle.
- Candidates will have to perform routine maintenance duties, such as cleaning the truck box.
- Candidates must ensure all work is to be performed following the branch’s Occupational Health & Safety program.
- Candidates must have completed grade 10.
- Candidates minimum have 1 year of experience in operating tandem or single axle sander.
- Candidates must have 1-year labor experience related to the district program.
- Candidates must have completed the National Safety Code Course.
- Candidates must have detailed knowledge of PARA SOPs, Hazards, and safety precautions.
- Candidates must have the ability to wear a respirator.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Routine medical checkup facilities from time to time are available with a dedicated term life insurance facility.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will also get bonuses and incentives.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application at the official portal of the City of Edmonton. Use the link that we have provided below to complete your application within a minute.