BP Machine Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, On Call and Morning. The position of Labourer, general – manufacturing has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: BP Machine Ltd.
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.