Ginger Beef Choice LTD based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – food and beverage processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, 16:00 to 20:00.
Employer Name: Ginger Beef Choice LTD
Position: Labourer – food and beverage processing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 24 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in hot and wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.