Labourer – food and beverage processing
Cargill Ltd. based in P.O. Bag 3850, 472 Avenue and Highway 2A North, High River, AB T1V 1P4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – food and beverage processing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Cargill Ltd.
Position: Labourer – food and beverage processing
No. of vacancies: 70
Salary: $23.30 to $26.75 hourly for 36 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: P.O. Bag 3850, 472 Avenue and Highway 2A, North, High River, AB T1V 1P4
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 9 kg (20 lbs), 13.5 kg (30 lbs), 23 kg (50 lbs), and 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot, cold/refrigerated, dusty and wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate will be required to work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance, Maternity and parental benefits, Pension plan, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, On-site amenities, On-site recreation and activities, Team building opportunities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.