Sunnydale Pizza based in 80-120 Tweed lane, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Sunnydale Pizza
Position: Kitchen supervisor
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 80-120 Tweed lane, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V7
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate must prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.