Bamboo Palace Ltd. based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Kitchen helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Bamboo Palace Ltd.
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Abbotsford, BC
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be required to clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.