Joliibee Canada is an ice cream parlor began in 1975. It offers ice cream as well as hot meals and sandwiches. This company bring the revolution in fast food in the Philippines. it explores the possibilities of a hamburger concept.
Today, Jollibee is a bustling network of over 1,000 restaurants worldwide. From the Philippines, it has branched out to Brunei, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, and the USA. After 38 years since its founding, Jollibee has opened its first store in Canada in December 2016. Winnipeg, Manitoba is the site of Jollibee’s first restaurant in the great white north.
At Jollibee, the health and well-being of their customers, team members and the communities is extremely important. They share the joy of eating through their great tasting food and warm, friendly service while adhering to the highest standards of food safety and cleanliness.
As the world reels from the ongoing threat of COVID-19, they carefully monitor the situation and keeping abreast on the updates and guidance from health agencies including the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization. Safety is their top priority. As such, they have implemented precautionary measures across all other Jollibee restaurants to protect their customers and team members during this time of heightened concern. They have increased the health and safety practices as recommended by CDC, including:
- Provision of hand sanitizers for easy access of customers and team members
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of communal areas
- Sanitizing of serving trays, pagers and other tools after every use
- Transfer issuance of disposable utensils and condiments over the counter to ensure sanitation
- More frequent handwashing and sanitizing practices among team members
- Assemble all orders “To Go” to minimize handling of trays
- Regular communication of illness prevention practices to our team members
Restaurant Manager Jobs
A Restaurant Manager, or Restaurant General Manager, is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a restaurant. Their duties include hiring and training restaurant staff following company policies, speaking with diners to address concerns or solve problems and creating work schedules for restaurant staff. Restaurant Manager jobs are suitable for associate degree holders. To apply for the job of Restaurant Manager, you should have associate degree or related courses in Business, Management, Industrial Engg, or equivalent combination of education & experience. You should have 3 years + experience in managing quick service restaurant/establishment, or food manufacturing business.
As the Restaurant Supervisor, you will work alongside a small team and oversees the overarching aspects of the restaurant, which include cleaning of all areas, including the dining area and restrooms, ensuring smooth operation of activities in the eatery and maintaining relationships with customers. High School diploma holders are best suitable for these jobs. You must have at least 6 months – 1 year experience as a Team/Crew Leader/Trainer in a quick service restaurant or its equivalent in a restaurant/food service or retail operations.
Crew Members Jobs
A crew member works in a restaurant, completing food preparation, customer service and sanitization tasks. This position is typically the first point of contact for customers and conducts a variety of activities, including: Quickly serving customers. These jobs required customer oriented, energetic & friendly behavior. These jobs can be done as per your most suitable schedule such as Part-time / Full- time / Weekend schedules.
Anyone who is authorized to work in Canada can apply for these jobs.
Latest Jollibee jobs
- Associate degree or related courses in Business, Management, Industrial Engg, or equivalent combination of education & experience
- 3 years + experience in managing quick service restaurant/establishment, or food manufacturing business
- High School diploma
- 6 months – 1 year experience as a Team/Crew Leader/Trainer in a quick service restaurant or its equivalent in a restaurant/food service or retail operations.
- Customer oriented, energetic & friendly.
- Part-time / Full-time / Weekend schedules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates send your application form to below email address.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
jollibee jobs, jollibee hiring, jollibee, jollibee canada hiring, jollibee job, fast food hiring near me, jollibee service crew hiring, jolibee hiring