Canada Border Services Agency has announced the recruitment of candidates to join the inventory department. They’re appointed to serve in trade compliance verification. They’re looking for candidates joining different posts like Auditor, Senior Auditor, and Senior officer posts. They’re appointed to determine customer values of implicated goods as per the customs act. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Border Services Agency
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: Auditor $75,398, Senior auditor $86,410, Senior office $81,060 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Montréal Island, Canada
- Candidates are appointed to determine the values of imported goods following sections 45 to 55 of the Customs Act.
- Candidates will have to determine the origin and applicable tariff treatments for goods imported or exported from Canada.
- Offices will have to answer level 2 questions from internal and external clients as per the CBSA program.
- Candidates will also have to verify by the Customs Act.
- Candidates will also have to conduct and manage audits.
- Candidates must have completed the degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Candidates must have 1 year of experience or more in decision-making and interpretation of rules in custom acts.
- Candidates must have one year experience or more in anti-smuggling efforts.
- Candidates must attain the skills and certification of a fraud examiner.
- Candidates must have strong oral communication and written communication skills.
- Candidates must attain reasoning and problem-solving abilities.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities at this post.
- Candidates will get bonuses and promotions from time to time.
- Candidates will get medical benefits and insurance benefits.
How to apply
We have shared a link below. You just need to click on the link and a dedicated application form will get open on your screen. All you have to do is to fill the application form with proper details. Make sure that all the details you have entered in your application are genuine and verified.