Elevate Global Insurance Corp. based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Insurance broker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Elevate Global Insurance Corp.
Position: Insurance broker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,000 annually / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate must identify and evaluate potential institutional, business, and individual client markets.
- The candidate must establish client insurance coverage, calculate premiums, and determine a method of payment.
- The candidate must monitor insurance claims and respond to client inquiries.
- The candidate will be expected to sell automobile, fire, health, life, property, marine, aircraft, and other types of insurance.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate must be a Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario (RIBO) licence holder.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have access to the internet and a cell phone.
- Health and Financial benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter