A post of inland enforcement officer is vacant at the Canada Border Services Agency. They’re inviting candidates to work in active case management of detainee files. They’re also appointed to respond to inquiries, complaints, and requests from detained clients or related to contracted employees. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Canada Border Service Agency
Position: Inland enforcement officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $75,100 to $89,068 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Toronto, Laval, Canada
- Candidates will have to ensure active case management of detainee files.
- Candidates will also have to maintain the care, control and well-being of the detainee population.
- Candidates will also have to conduct the risk assessment and make recommendations on detention placement.
- Candidates will also have to assist with oversight and monitoring of contracts.
- Candidate must have completed the. Graduation degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Candidates must have completed the graduation with a diploma from post post-secondary institution.
- Candidates must attain experience working with people who experience mental health issues or behaviours.
- Candidate must have experience in crisis negotiations or meditation.
- Candidates must interpret, administer and enforce the immigration.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and health benefits.
- Candidates will get promotions and other benefits at this post.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to fill out the application form with the below-discussed link. Just click on the link below and wait. This link will let you in the official application form page. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form. Some candidates will get shortlisted for this post. Those candidates get a call for an interview.