BDC released a notification in which they’ve released a vacancy for an Infosec Specialist working as a lead application security post and inviting all the candidates who are eligible for the job. Candidates who are interested as well as fulfill the requirements asked for the job will reach the final selection and get the job. The selection of candidates is completely based on the working skill, experience, and knowledge of the candidate.
Employer Name: BDC
Position: Infosec Specialist
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $89,443 per year
Employment type: Full time
- Supervise the CCID security of the pipeline by working with the team.
- Candidates will have to serve as subject matter experts on the matter of SSDLC and all the other related tools.
- Candidates will have to work as a primary point of contact for the development teams when they need to work with specific technical resources.
- Candidates will have to be familiar with the web penetration testing use cases and help to get the organizational objectives.
- Candidates must have 8 years of experience in the IT sector and must work as a security on SSDLC or DevSecOps.
- Candidates must know languages such as Python or Powershell in the context of tooling and automation.
- Candidates must be familiar with working with C# and other net programming languages.
- Candidates must have the ability to simplify complex issues, a sense of priority, and an understanding of issues, critically, and impact.
- Candidates must have the ability to effectively communicate in English and French language.
- Candidates who have open-source knowledge will get preferred.
- Candidates get good working pay in this job.
- Weekends are off.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities with this post.
- The candidate will get annual medical benefits.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this job of INFOSEC SPECIALIST do not waste a single minute and apply for this superb post released by the BDC. You can submit your details and resume to this Email Id accessibility@BDC.ca. If you’ll get shortlisted then we’ll reach you.