Canadian Pacific Railway has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Information Services Internship. This is a huge opportunity for those students who are in the third year of Information Technology and Information This opportunity is given by Canadian Pacific Railway for students to express their talent by Summer Student positions. Interested candidates will get more information about this post in this article so read the complete article to understand about this post.
Employer Name: Canadian Pacific Railway
Position: Information Services Internship
No. of vacancies:1
Salary: $79,429 per year
Employment Type: Summer Student
Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Candidates will be a part of a business relevant project.
- Candidates will work on implementation, Data migration, process automation or other continuous improvement initiatives.
- They are mainly working in the SAP ERP system.
- They will independently manage their own area of responsibility.
- Candidates must be appearing in 3rd yr in Information Technology, Information Management or Supply Chain related programs.
- They must have mastery of Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- They must have attention to detail and the ability to master new applications and technologies quickly.
- They must have strong written communication skills.
- Candidates must have strong oral communication skills.
- Candidates must have experience with Software Development Life Cycle for waterfall, iterative, agile and/or SAP ASAP projects.
- They must have proof that they will be returning to a full time study program after the term.
- They must have a criminal history check.
- Candidates will get accommodation benefits.
- They will get equity.
- They will get the federal Personal Information Protection.
- They will get the opportunity to get hands-on Procurement experience.
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply for this post with correct documents. Visit the link below and complete their registration process which is very easy.