New 5 Electrical Inc. based in Caledon, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Industrial electrician who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: New 5 Electrical Inc.
Position: Industrial electrician
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $36.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Caledon, ON
- The candidate will be expected to install, inspect, replace, or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
- The candidate will be required to test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, install, and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard metres, regulators, and reactors.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems.
- The candidate will be expected to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems, as well as other related devices.
- The candidate will be expected to interpret electrical code specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out preventive maintenance programmes and keep maintenance records.
- The candidate will be required to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications in order to determine the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The candidate must be able to work in Cold/refrigerated, dusty and hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in bending, crouching and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
24 Kezia crescent