Income tax return preparer
1906297 Ontario Inc based in Brantford, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Income tax return preparer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: 1906297 Ontario Inc
Position: Income tax return preparer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Brantford, ON
- The candidate must prepare income tax returns.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical duties such as filing and maintaining record systems.
- The candidate must perform general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must work in the private sector.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Database software, MS Excel, MS Word, and the Internet.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of latest school transcript