Revelstoke Lodge based in 601 First Street West (PO BOX 650), Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Revelstoke Lodge
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 to $18.50 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 601 First Street West (PO BOX 650), Revelstoke, BC V0E 2S0
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must launder clothing and household linens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate will receive Free parking and Paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter