Coast Nisku Inn & Conference Centre based in 1101 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E 7N1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Coast Nisku Inn & Conference Centre
Position: Housekeeping manager
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.47 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1101 4 St, Nisku, AB T9E 7N1
- The candidate will be responsible for scheduling and assigning housekeeping staff duties.
- The candidate will be required to respond to guest complaints.
- The candidate must plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and crews.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of supplies, equipment, and uniforms.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
- The candidate must ensure that safety standards and departmental policies are followed.
- The candidate must conduct performance evaluations and appraisals.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the inspection of assigned areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.