Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort Limited Partnership based in Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, On Call and Morning.
Employer Name: Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort Limited Partnership
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ainsworth Hot Springs, BC
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-Term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, On-site housing options, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Travel insurance, and a Wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.