WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Housekeeping Aide. All the candidates who are eligible and interested for this post are requested to apply by visiting the official website of WRHA. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. All the candidates who are eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of WRHA and submit the application by adding genuine details to it.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: Housekeeping Aide
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $32,438 per year
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Winkler, Canada
- Candidates will have to perform the services under the guidance of the Manager of Environmental Services.
- Candidates will also have to perform housekeeping aid and also perform. Assigned areas in a clean, sanitary orderly.
- Candidates will also perform routine housekeeping tasks in all areas of the facility.
- Candidates will also exercise the approximate level of initiative and independent judgment in determining work priorities.
- Candidates must have completed grade 10 education.
- Candidates must have other combinations of education and experience may be considered and preferred for this post.
- Candidates must have previous experience in industrial and commercial housekeeping.
- Candidates must have demonstrated basic computer skills.
- Candidates will have to maintain a good work and attendance record.
- Candidates will get a competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates can also perform other educational courses with this job.
- Candidates will also get health benefits and a dedicated life insurance policy.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application by visiting the official website of WRHA. We have shared a link through which candidates can apply within a minute.