Josephine Kwinter based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during Flexible Hours, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Josephine Kwinter
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 35 hours per 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- The candidate will be provided with room and board.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must have their own uniform.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation