PRINCESS PALO based in Markham, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping aide who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: PRINCESS PALO
Position: Housekeeping aide
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 30 to 35 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Markham, ON
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
- The candidate will be required to work in a private residence.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
67 CORNELL PARK AVENUE