9382-3342 Québec inc. based in 6030 blvd. Wilfrid Hamel, L’Ancienne-Lorette, QC G2E 2H6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel clerk supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Night.
Employer Name: 9382-3342 Québec inc.
Position: Hotel clerk supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 hourly for 65 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 6030 blvd. Wilfrid Hamel, L’Ancienne-Lorette, QC G2E 2H6
- The candidate will be expected to co-ordinate, assign, and review work.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate will be required to requisition materials and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules and procedures, as well as coordinate activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related problems as well as prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train employees on job duties, safety procedures, and company policies.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of computer systems, equipment, and machinery, as well as arranging for maintenance and repair work.
- The candidate will be expected to perform the same duties as the workers who are being supervised.
- The ideal candidate will be bilingual.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player with enough interpersonal and judge-mental skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have interpersonal awareness.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
Level of Expertise
- The candidate should be knowledgeable about computer graphics editing.
Art or Fashion Design Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with computerised special effects.
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be proficient in computer-based training.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Security and Safety
- The candidate must have a basic level of security clearance.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work in standing position for extended periods.
- The candidate should be willing to handle large work load.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
Work Location Information
- The candidate should be willing to relocate to the given location.
- The candidate will be required to work in remote location.
- The selected candidate will have access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript
- Proof of student enrollment