Kootenay Park Lodge based in Edgewater, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Kootenay Park Lodge
Position: Hotel cleaner
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.40 to $18.00 hourly for 30 hours per 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edgewater, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
9500 Hwy 93 South, Vermiltion Crossing
Kootenay National Park, BC