Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa Ltd. based in Courtenay, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa Ltd.
Position: Hotel cleaner
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.50 to $16.75 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Courtenay, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, resort, and tourism/travel services.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance and Maternity and parental benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter