Pete’s Terrace Restaurant based in Waskesiu Lake, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Host/hostess, restaurant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time leading to full time job.
Employer Name: Pete’s Terrace Restaurant
Position: Host/hostess, restaurant
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.00 to $14.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 25 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Waskesiu Lake, SK
- The candidate will be expected to inspect dining rooms and other areas where food and beverages are served.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries about menu items and preparation methods.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must attend to seating arrangements for large groups.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate must perform opening and closing activities.
- The candidate must provide general information on community services.
- The candidate will be responsible for taking customer reservations and assigning tables.
- The candidate will be expected to accept payments from customers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.