Home child care provider
Matthew Bruchkowsky based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Matthew Bruchkowsky
Position: Home child care provider
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.17 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Toronto, ON
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and caring for children.
- The candidate will be responsible for transporting children to and from school and appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a CPR and First Aid Certificate.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be responsible for providing care to Toddler to Pre-School (1 – 3 years) and Kindergarten age children (4 – 5 years).
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.