MARIZ based in Pointe-Claire, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Home child care provider who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: MARIZ
Position: Home child care provider
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Pointe-Claire, QC
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents.
- The candidate must bathe, dress, and feed infants and children.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping daily activity and health records for children.
- The candidate will be required to maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
- The candidate will be in charge of preparing and serving healthy meals.
- The candidate will be required to sterilise bottles, prepare formula, and change diapers for infants.
- The candidate will be expected to look after the emotional well-being of children.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- Fluency in Tagalog language is an asset.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a programme lasting one to two years, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have Emergency Child Care First Aid and CPR, as well as a CPR Certificate and a First Aid Certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work at the Employer’s residence.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of caring for newborns (including expectant mothers).
Security and safety
- The candidate should undergo a thorough Criminal record check, Drug test, and Medical exam.
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of the requested certifications