The post of Heritage Presenter I is vacant at Parks Canada and they’re inviting candidates for this post. They’re appointed to deliver interpretive presentations, programs and activities to provide visitors of the park with opportunities to discover, appreciate and learn about national parks. They’re also focused on visitor agreement, supporting important key messages identified by the park. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: Parks Canada
Position: Heritage Presenter I
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $50,905 to $57,305 per year
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Alberta, British Columbia, Canada
- Candidates will be appointed for interpretive programs and participatory activities. They’re required to perform activities like story-sharing and guided walks.
- Candidates will have to work in a general interpretation team and perform activity stations delivered in busy day-use areas and roving opportunities in campgrounds.
- Candidates will have to be involved in programming that includes hands-on and participatory activities.
- The role of the candidate will be focused on visitor engagement and supporting important key messages identified by the park.
- Candidates must attain 3 months of experience working in the field of natural or cultural interpretation.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment involving professional communication with the public.
- Candidates must attain the ability to connect with others personally.
- Candidates must exercise sound judgment.
- Candidates must attain communication skills to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates must attain proper knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates must obtain and maintain a reliable security clearance.
- The candidate possesses and maintains a valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- Candidates will also get proper training and professional development facilities at this post.
- Candidates will get a chance to work in beautiful locations.
- Paid vacation facilities are also provided to the candidate.
How to apply
The below-discussed link will help you fill out the application form. All you need is to just click on the link and share all your details in the application form. Shortlisted candidates will be selected for interview proceedings.