M & M Cabinets and Installation Ltd based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Helper, cabinetmaker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: M & M Cabinets and Installation Ltd
Position: Helper, cabinetmaker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must install hardware such as knobs and hinges.
- The candidate will be expected to help with operation, repair, and maintenance.
- The candidate will be required to measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have excellent time management skills.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Type of industry experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with wood products.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.