Lululemon has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Health & Safety PIT Specialist. To perform at their peak, candidates need to acknowledge their responsibilities and the extent of their accountability. They are accountable for PIT certifications & licences, including filing systems for documentation purposes. All the interested candidates are requested to read given information and check the eligibility criteria.
Employer Name: Lululemon
Position: Health & Safety PIT Specialist
Salary: $54,587 per year
Employment Type: Full time
- They will analyse data from Warehouse to provide trends and opportunities to the senior DC leadership team and safety supervisor.
- They will maintain appropriate training records per Federal/State regulations and Company requirements for PIT equipment.
- They will maintain appropriate inspections annually for harnesses and SRL and file documentation.
- They will investigate and report PIT incidents, including near-miss incidents and support in root cause analysis.
- Candidates must acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life
- They must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- They need to communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain battery watering and communication with the facilities team lead.
- They ought to ensure PITs are adequately locked out when in need of repair.
- They must have the capability to actively participate in monthly joint health and safety committee meetings for the distribution centre
- They must have the ability to conduct Safety audits, in addition to include pre and post checks.
- Candidates will have Life Insurance
- They will gain Health & well-being benefits as well.
- Additionally, they will also possess generous employee discounts.
- They will have a pleasant working environment.
How to apply
Those desiring the position of Health & Safety PIT Specialist are asked to confirm their eligibility and enter their accurate information truthfully during the registration process. To input your information, please click on the link provided. The registration process is currently underway, so we recommend applying as soon as possible.