WRHA has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Health Care Aide II. Candidates who are eligible and interested in this post are requested to visit the official web portal of WRHA and apply for this post. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine information with the application form otherwise the registration for the post gets canceled.
Employer Name: WRHA
Position: HealthCare Aide II
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.70 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
- Candidates will have to communicate with the patients in both English and French.
- Candidates will have to organize and prioritize assigned workloads.
- Candidates must attain general skills and ability to perform all tasks and responsibilities relevant to the duties of the position.
- Candidate must attain the ability to recognize and pursue self-development opportunities.
- Candidates will have to work in a personal health information act.
- Candidate attains roles and responsibilities of members of the health care team.
- Candidates must attain the ability to demonstrate a satisfactory employment record.
- Candidates must attain the ability to perform as a team player.
- Candidates must attain the knowledge of W.H.M.I.S.
- Candidates will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility of 2-3 weeks after the completion of 1 year probation period.
- The candidate will also get superb medical facilities like medical checkups and routine dental treatment.
- The candidate will also get a life insurance facility.
How to apply
All candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of WRHA and share genuine details asked in the below-discussed. With the help of the below-discussed link, candidates can easily apply for the application within a minute.