Truong Holdings Inc. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvesting labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Truong Holdings Inc.
Position: Harvesting labourer
No. of vacancies: 14
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Langley, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting vegetables by hand.
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate will be responsible for sorting and packing fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- The crop is mushrooms.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.