New GMF based in Ashburn, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvest worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: New GMF
Position: Harvest worker
No. of vacancies: 60
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Ashburn, ON
Type of Crops: Mushrooms
- The candidate will be required to sort and pack fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Previous experience is not mandatory.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- For transportation, the candidate should use their own vehicle.
- Public transportation is not available for the candidate to use.
Work Location Information
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural and remote area.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will be paid a fixed piece rate for each unit produced or action performed, regardless of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.