Arterra Wines Canada, Inc. based in Penticton, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvest hand who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work various shifts.
Employer Name: Arterra Wines Canada, Inc.
Position: Harvest hand
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Part time
Location: Penticton, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of cleaning the crop.
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be required to pick row and orchard crops.
- The candidate must load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, farm produce, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is viticulture.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Crops
- Crops include vineyards.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.