MVP MODERN BARBERS based in Fort McMurray, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hairstylist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Hairstylist has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: MVP MODERN BARBERS
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.23 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fort McMurray, AB
- The candidate must cut and trim hair according to the client’s instructions or preferences.
- The candidate will be expected to shampoo customers’ hair.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing additional hair treatments such as waving, straightening, and tinting, as well as scalp conditioning massages.
- The candidate will be expected to analyse hair and scalp conditions and provide basic treatment or advice on scalp and hair beauty care treatments.
- The candidate must colour, frost, or streak hair using bleach, tints, dyes, or rinses.
- The candidate must cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, and style hair.
- The candidate must either suggest a hairstyle that is compatible with the client’s physical features or determine a style based on the client’s instructions and preferences.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.