Group home worker
Hope Cottage Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Group home worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Hope Cottage Ltd.
Position: Group home worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be expected to gather information and write reports or case studies.
- The candidate must assess clients’ needs or eligibility for specific services.
- The candidate must assess the client’s relevant skill strengths and development needs.
- The candidate will be required to conduct follow-up assessments.
- The candidate will be expected to resolve conflicts.
- The candidate must supervise the activities of clients living in group homes and halfway houses.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise children’s visits with their parents in order to ensure their safety.
- The candidate will be responsible for screening, recruiting, and training volunteers and support staff.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have a First Aid Certificate and a CPR Certificate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a group home.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
- Accommodation will be provided for the candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.