agence de placement et de développement internationale inc (r.p.m.b) based in Rouyn-Noranda, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery store butcher who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: agence de placement et de développement internationale inc (r.p.m.b)
Position: Grocery store butcher
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.95 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Rouyn-Noranda, QC
- The candidate must cut carcasses, sides, and quarters.
- The candidate must cut, trim, and prepare standard cuts of meat.
- The candidate must weigh meats for sale.
- The candidate must cut poultry into parts.
- The candidate must sell meat to customers.
- The candidate must grind meats.
- The candidate must prepare special sausages.
- The candidate must prepare special orders.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- J1061-RNIJ-62301-1T
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Copy of latest school transcript