If you are looking for a job belonging to the It sector then Costco Wholesale brings a great chance to you to get a job as an information system post. The registration for this post has started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to apply at the official website of Costco wholesale. The selection of candidates depends upon the skill, working experience, and knowledge of the candidate.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Information systems
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40,770 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: Ontario, Canada
- Candidates will have to provide 1st level by phone.
- The candidate will have to make sure to provide polite answers to the queries of customers.
- Candidates will also have to provide feedback on problems to the involved users and immediate superior.
- Candidates will have to provide the most accurate assistance to all the users with an appropriate sense of urgency and a positive attitude.
- Candidates will help users to provide the justification of software and hardware requests.
- Candidates must have completed a High School diploma or GED.
- Candidates must have working experience in a call center.
- Candidates must be strong team layers and attain good communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to speak English and French.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of warehouse hardware.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities and flexible working schedules.
- Candidates will also get medical facilities and routine checkup facilities.
- Bonuses and incentives are also allowed to the candidate.
How to Apply
Candidates who are willing to get this job will have to visit the official website of Costco Wholesale. We have provided a link below through which you can submit your application within a minute.