Andersen’s Nursery Ltd. based in Ladysmith, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: Andersen’s Nursery Ltd.
Position: Greenhouse worker
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Ladysmith, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of seed cutting.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate must pot and re-pot plants.
- The candidate will be required to transplant seedlings or rooted cuttings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is floriculture production.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of product
- The products are perennials and bedding plants.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.