2258324 Ontario Ltd. based in Fenwick, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Greenhouse worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: 2258324 Ontario Ltd.
Position: Greenhouse worker
No. of vacancies: 28
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 60 to 70 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Fenwick, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of assisting with the pruning of trees, shrubs, and plants.
- The candidate will have to apply fertilisers.
- The candidate will be expected to water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the work area.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Type of Product
- The product type is vegetables.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
325 Church St
L0S 1C0 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM