Crosslink Technology Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime and 08:00 to 16:30.
Employer Name: Crosslink Technology Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.