General labourer – manufacturing
Fibre Laminations Ltd. based in Hamilton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work the night shift and be willing to work overtime.
Employer Name: Fibre Laminations Ltd.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $19.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Hamilton, ON
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean and maintain the work environment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in the Plastics manufacturing and Plastics products manufacturing industries.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in fibreglassing.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- In addition to the Health benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience