General labourer – manufacturing
WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC. based in Clinton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment – Full time (Student job). The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: WOZNIAK WELDING AND FABRICATION INC.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment – Full time (Student job)
Location: Clinton, ON
Student status: Full time enrollment
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.