Groupe Cabico Inc. based in Coaticook, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning. The position of General labourer – manufacturing has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Groupe Cabico Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coaticook, QC
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must check and weigh materials and products.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in a furniture manufacturing company as well as a furniture and fixtures manufacturing company.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Long-term care insurance and Maternity and parental benefits.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, Team building opportunities and Travel insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
677 rue Akhurst
J1A 0B4 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
819-849-3315 extension 14492 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM