Finnie Distributing (1997) Inc. based in St. Marys, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Night.
Employer Name: Finnie Distributing (1997) Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: St. Marys, ON
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 45 kg (100 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.