Tarp-Rite Inc. based in Jacksonville, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General labourer – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Tarp-Rite Inc.
Position: General labourer – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Jacksonville, NB
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
327 Lockhart Mill Rd
E7M 3S5 Between 08:30 AM and 04:30 PM