Didsbury Spruce Farms based in SW- 24-31-29-W4 near Didsbury, Didsbury, AB T0M 0W0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker – harvesting who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Didsbury Spruce Farms
Position: General farm worker – harvesting
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.52 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: SW- 24-31-29-W4 near Didsbury, Didsbury, AB T0M 0W0
- The candidate must plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be responsible for fertilising and spraying crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must perform general farm duties.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- Accommodation facilities are available to the candidate.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Type of product
- The product is coniferous trees.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
RR 2 Site 11 Box 2
Didsbury , AB
Please include the following while sending the application
- References attesting experience