Johnson Farms based in 9635 Goldie Rd, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General farm worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Johnson Farms
Position: General farm worker
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 9635 Goldie Rd, Vanderhoof, BC V0J 3A2
- The candidate will be in charge of calving.
- The candidate will be in charge of cattle training.
- The candidate must be able to handle animals.
- The candidate will be expected to feed and care for animals.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
250-570-9900 Between 10:00 AM and 10:00 PM