Orillia Drywall Ltd based in Orillia, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General construction labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Orillia Drywall Ltd
Position: General construction labourer
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $22.30 hourly / 40 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Orillia, ON
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be expected to perform routine maintenance work.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in the construction of industrial, commercial, and institutional structures, as well as residential structures.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.