Fredericton Direct Charge Co-op based in 170 Doak RD, Fredericton, NB E3B 5A6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gas bar attendant, self-serve who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Fredericton Direct Charge Co-op
Position: Gas bar attendant, self-serve
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $13.75 hourly for 20 to 25 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 170 Doak RD, Fredericton, NB E3B 5A6
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must scan items.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be responsible for stocking shelves and cleaning the counter area.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a gas bar.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
170 Doak RD
Fredericton , NB
E3B 5A6 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM